To create a live stream on Facebook:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create.
2. Click Create Live Stream.
3. Choose where you want to post your live broadcast.
4. Select Use a persistent stream key if you want your stream key to be permanent. If this isn’t selected, you won’t be able to use this stream key again after the stream ends.
5. Copy and paste the server URL and stream key or persistent stream key into the settings of your streaming software and start the video stream from your encoder. A preview screen will appear.
6. Write a description and title for your live stream.
7. Click Go Live Now. If you want to schedule your broadcast for later, click Schedule a Live Video.
During your live stream, people will be able to react and comment. You can write replies to comments or respond to them in your streaming broadcast.
If you’re live streaming to your timeline, you’ll be able to choose your audience. When you end your live stream, it will stay where you shared it as a video post.
You can embed your live stream on a website. Select a page then click Stream below Settings to get an HTML code
Don’t share your Stream Key or Persistent Stream Key. Anyone who has access to your stream key information can stream video to your post.
If your business has gotten this far without a website, you might be wondering: do I need a website for my business? What’s the point if my business is already successful without one? The short answer is that there has never been a better or more important time to...
Social media is one of the most effective ways to build a brand through meaningful engagement.
So trust me when I say social media has changed everything about this industry. How exactly has social media changed PR?